Monday 7 January 2013

Target Setting

Dear class,

Target Setting:
Please think carefully and seriously when setting your targets today. We must always aim high, at the same time we also set realistic goals for ourselves. Work towards your targets!

==
Sorry that I am unable to post a copy of the class timetable as promised as I am experiencing some technical difficulties with the photo uploading. Meanwhile please refer to your Math Journal exercise book and follow accordingly for this week before I print the finalised timetable for you next Monday.

As we start lessons in Term 1, I may not be able to update this blog daily due to time constraints and also depending on whether I have any news for you. As some of you noticed, you may choose to 'Follow the blog' using your e-mail or be a 'Follower' of the blog on the right hand side. This way, you do not have to keep checking the blog for updates.

==

Hurray~ I am pleased to announce that Mrs Helena Baldwin, your co-form teacher, is now a co-author of this blog. She will also be posting on this blog matters related to your English & Science.

Yours truly,
Miss Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment