Saturday 6 April 2013

Traffic Games

Dear all,

Though it drizzled halfway through the game, on the bright side, you at least got to try it!

I did not manage to get any pictures of you all in action as I was taking my lunch, but I was watching you from where I am. I'm impressed that most of you can really cycle quite well! Though everyone wanted to be a cyclist and motorist, it was unfortunate that we can only select limited numbers. However, pedestrians can also be fun in its way, after all you will get to explore the park with your friends. I was a pedestrian back in my school days (Oh yes, the Road Safety Park has been around for THAT long)

Here are some photos taken during the briefing:






Remember, fun and games aside, the information shared by the police officer that day was very important and useful. Always remember to keep yourself safe and sound, especially to those of you who walks or take the public transport home. I often notice young people who look at their mobile phones or text on it while crossing roads. Please avoid doing that, do not take the green light for granted, you should be alert while crossing the roads.

Have a great weekend ahead!

Yours Sincerely,
Miss Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment