Thursday 2 January 2014

First Day of School 2014

Dear all,

Welcome back to school, I hope you had a good first day! I'm am pleased to be with all of you for another year as the form teacher of 6 Resilience 6. Your co-form teacher will be Ms Goh Lee Chuan (HOD PE/CCA).

Dear parents, I will still be using the same mobile number. However currently it is not possible to keep in touch with me via that number as my phone is undergoing servicing. I apologise if I've missed some messages or calls over the past 1 week. Please leave a message with the general office if you wish to contact me.

Some reminders: Bring a working thermometer tomorrow, an English storybook, class survey + letter, art materials for decorating the classroom and come in your PE attire for your team bonding games. There is no need to bring any workbooks or textbooks as lessons will officially start next week.  I will inform you of your core subject teachers tomorrow and what to bring for the Term 1 Week 1 (We are currently in Week 0). The timetable will only be released next week.

Do take time to think about what class vision to have for our class this year!

Yours Sincerely,
Miss Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment