Friday 7 February 2014

Malacca Trip Preparation

Dear Parents,

Please note that I need the following items to prepare for the Malacca Trip in March

- Photocopy of Passport with date of expiry and passport number
(Note that the expiry of the passport must be at least 6 months after 18 March, in the event that it is expired, please renew it.)

- Photocopy of child's blood type from health booklet or official clinic verification
(In the event that the child's blood type is unknown, please bring them for a blood test. I understand that the clinic will take a few days to return with the result, so they may submit it to me after next week.)

Thank you for your assistance. I will release more information regarding the accommodation etc once the school alerts me.

Yours Truly,
Miss Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment