Tuesday 21 May 2013

Parent Teacher Meeting

Dear parents,

I am very heartened by the overwhelming response to meet up during the PTM on 31st May. As I am teaching 3 different classes due to subject specialization, I am truly constrained by the amount of time available. As such, some of you may find it difficult to book a slot with me as they are already mostly occupied. 

For parents who are not able to book a slot, I will try my best to give you a call over the June Holidays to discuss your child's progress over Semester 1. You may also e-mail me with your concerns and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Should you choose to wait for me on 31st May without an appointment, I will try my best to see you if I have pockets of time available in between. However I strongly discourage that as you may find yourself waiting for a long time since priority will be given to parents who have booked a slot.

Parents who managed to book a time slot, please try to adhere to the timing as I am fully booked on that day and there may be a problem attending to you if you miss the timing given to you.

Thank you all for your kind understanding.

Yours truly,
Miss Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment