Saturday 4 May 2013

Some gentle reminders

Dear children,

Process Thinking Skills
Please use this weekend to revise the Term 2 PTS concepts using the Math file that I have returned to you. I will be conducting the Mastery Test on Monday during lesson time. It is important to master these concepts as they will be tested in SA1.

Mini Walkathon Cards
I will be collecting back the walkathon cards during the Mastery test, so please remember to bring the card and the money on Monday. Do not seal the envelope if you are putting them into one.

SA1 Oral Examinations
Next Tuesday and Wednesday will be your Oral examinations. Please remember to check which group you belong to and make necessary transport arrangements after school. You must be present for for the Oral Exam unless you have a valid MC.

Classroom Cleanliness
The cleanliness of the classroom on Friday after school was so much better. I hope you can maintain and keep up with such responsibility towards your own learning environment without me having to constantly remind you.

Reflect and Learn
I may have been rather harsh with the class lately but it was necessary for all of you to improve and reflect on what you did not do so well. I hope you will really think about what I have mentioned about learning attitude and also your behaviour.

Have a good weekend and work hard! Drink lots of water and take care not to fall ill at such a critical time with your examinations around the corner.

Regards,
Miss Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment