Wednesday 12 June 2013

Notice

Dear parents,

As I teach 3 different classes, I am still in the progress of calling. I apologise if I have yet to contact you. 


Dear children, here are some reminders to some of you.

Pupils involved in the Cyber Wellness Ambassadors Programme, if you have not received the schedule for June yet, it is already on its way, posted to you.

Xue Qing, Carson, and Qi Feng, please do log into your MC Online portal and work on the google doc. for your Math Game Competition. Alert your team about it.

How are you spending your holidays? I am not travelling this holiday since I have quite a bit of work to prepare for the next 2 terms. What about you? Share with me in the comments section. =)

Regards,
Miss Chan

3 comments:

  1. Hi Miss Chan. Do you mean we type out the instructions in the google doc?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Qi Feng, yes. Read through the requirements of the report and start to type them out. I will help to vet later on. Do alert Carson and Xue Qing as well.

    You 3 will also need to discuss via the phone or online on how to progress and who to prepare what materials to make the game board.

    I am thinking of asking you 3 to meet in school one day during the last week of June to work on the actual game board. Do check with them if they are available or which dates will be good to meet up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok. Thank you Miss Chan. We are discussing about the project in a whatsapp group. :)

      Delete