Sunday 2 June 2013

Start of Holidays!

Dear children,

Do have a good rest over the next one month, but keep in mind to use the time wisely to put in more effort into your weaker subjects!

Over the holidays, I will be posting Math puzzles and maybe some random sharing to keep the blog alive and keep in touch. I may also post some backlog photos I've taken in class but did not get to update. Feel free to leave comments or e-mail me if you have any interesting sites or videos to share with your friends.
==
I've heard positive feedback from Mrs Baldwin about your class behaviour during the Use Your Hands Campaign. It is a pity that I do not have any photos since I was out for swimming with my Primary 3 class. However there is always next Semester. :)

Well done 5 Self-Discipline 6! Let us work hard in maintaining our lead position for the HIPS Superclass!

Happy Holidays,
Miss Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment