Wednesday 2 January 2013

First day of school

Dear children,


 
It was nice meeting all of you today. Some of you may have known me previously, for the rest of you, it is the first time you met me. I will be relaying my expectations and routines over the next few days.

In Term 1 Week 0, we will be having HIPS Hurray. As mentioned in class today, there will be no lessons this week as we get to know each other and prepare our classroom for the year ahead.

Tomorrow, please come in your PE attire for your team building games.

For now, remember to bring your thermometer for temperature taking, a file to contain slips received, newspapers for the Chingay activity, a new exercise book and an English story book for USSR.

A gentle reminder to return both your own and your parent's survey slips. Take time to fill in your survey slips with questions and concerns, or even just tell me about yourself! =)

==

Dear Parents,

Please note that a parent's letter is given out today to introduce myself and to provide my personal contact number. Do sign and kindly takes some time to fill in the survey form to help me better understand your needs and concerns. Thank you for your support.

==

Yours sincerely,
Miss Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment