Tuesday 1 January 2013

Welcome 2013

Dear parents and children,


A very warm welcome to each and everyone to the class blog of 5 Self Discipline 6 for 2013. I am delighted to be appointed as the form teacher of your class. To me, every child is special and full of potential; and character is just as important as academics. I hope each and every child will leave my class this year with positive results and values. =)

I will be posting important notices and reminders on this class blog for children with internet assess to have an additional platform to learn and communicate with me. Do note that it is not compulsory for students to assess the blog.

I believe in working closely with the parents as all of you have the most impact on your child. Hence another purpose of having this blog is to keep parents in the loop about class matters and happenings in the school. You may also post feedback or queries in the comments link found at the bottom of each post, and I will reply as soon as possible.

Alternatively, you can contact me at chan_xiao_yan@moe.edu.sg or at my personal contact number which will be provided via a letter soon. I seek your kind understanding that my personal contact number is purely for parents to keep in touch and not for the children.

Finally, please note that this class blog is not a platform for arguments or any profanities. I hope to create a supportive tone of environment; hence if any comments are deemed unsuitable, it will be filtered.

Thank you for your time in reading my first post; Happy New Year and may your 2013 be a fulfilling and wonderful year!

Yours truly,
Miss Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment